Wedding? Girls Weekend? Bridal Shower? Baby shower? Product launch? Promotional event?
From private affairs for celebrities to fundraisers to corporate parties, The Liquid Muse provides signature and classic cocktails, staff and party consultation to make your event POP. Below are a few highlights.
- Santa Fe Independent Film Festival fundraiser, Santa Fe, NM 2016
- Native Treasures Gala honoring Dan Namingha, Santa Fe, NM 2016
- Museum of New Mexico Foundation fundraiser, Santa Fe, NM 2015
- Santa Fe Botanical Garden fundraiser, Santa Fe, NM 2015
- Signature organic cocktail for Barack Obama’s Green Inaugural Ball, Washington DC 2013
- UBS Bank Customer Appreciation Party, Santa Fe, NM 2012
- Talulah Store Grand Opening, Santa Fe, NM 2012
- Celebrity Poker Tournament, Playboy Mansion, Los Angeles 2007
Also win a chance to learn the ins and outs of creating an artisan spirit. Travel Oregon launched the “Cuisinternship” (pronounced: quiz-een-turn-ship) contest, which will award seven people with the opportunity to shadow a notable Oregon culinary personality in a week-long cuisine-internship, which includes free online courses with certificates of the Distiller.
The winner of the Distiller category will spend their time mixing drinks and learning about Oregon’s booming craft spirits industry with distiller Jim Bendis of Central Oregon’s Bendistillery.
Entries will be accepted through September 18th at this link. Applicants will need to submit a short video, along with a statement of 140 characters or less letting us know why they are the best candidate for their dream job. Check out the release below for more details and a list of the Cuisinternship categories and mentors.
- Pregnancy Awareness Month Expo, Santa Monica 2010
- Victoria Recano Celebrity Baby Shower, Hollywood 2009
- Brooke & Charlie Sheen Celebrity Baby Shower, Beverly Hills 2009
- (click for press coverage)
- Bel Bambini Party for Kendra Wilkinson, Beverly Hills 2008
For more information on hiring The Liquid Muse for parties, email Natalie at email@example.com.